Wednesday 7 December 2011

Moksha Yoga

I am sitting in my bed, just finished answering emails, did my daily prayer & meditation, spoke to my husband & sent him off to work....look thru my facebook, updated...then I realised many things are happening around me & the studio.
A lot of things being said some of them have been hard to hear but mostly a lot of words of encouragement, I do have great support system. Thank God for that!
Whilst the studio is buzzing with work & a lot of ideas being scrapped but I am still here feeling stronger then ever."what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger"
I am living my moksha(means freedom in sanskrit), my freedom to think,live, breathe and my moksha to arise to with the occasion.
I am very proud to say that we are the first one in introducing MOKSHA YOGA, hatha yoga series done in a hotroom. I am beginning to see how excellent it will be for all types of bodies & ages and in no matter what physical state you are at.
gentle,less intrusive, very relaxing but still a cardio heart-pumping  training.
44 postures in a set sequence moving in a flow & intended to work through your body systematically.
another cool thing abt the moksha yoga is tht it is not the concept of do or die, students are given alternative postures - somewhere to start & something to work with & as u progress you will be able for to do the actual posture.
as what I've gathered the faculty of teachers in Moksha Yoga are renowned yoga educators , with a lot of published work, somewhat use as a text book material in a lot of yoga institutes around the world.
the most important thing is that it's about YOGA & it is not franchise, no royalty or royals, no ultimatum,no threats...the only thing that they are strict about is ECO & ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND STUDIO & CHARITY GIVE-BACK!
to help better communities & to bring more eco choices to the table so we can prolong our lives,our future generation's respectively.
I will post more of Moksha Yoga so you can get a better picture.

Namaaste!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment