Tuesday 3 January 2012

2012.... new year new lease.


FIRST POST OF THE YEAR.

2012...finally came..i am ready for it. i know what i planned for but i have no clue how it's gonna be.
everyday i have been waiting for this, i've been planning both in my head & in my sleep.
many things are happening all at the same time....white noises i'd like to call it.
all the Skype classes i taught was just brilliant. I know more about human anatomy now than 20 mins ago. these ladies have taught me how to teach..period! i am so grateful.they just didn't realize it :) that they have helped me more instead of the other way around.
so here i am with my laptop working away, preparing,writing,planning & playing with my kids & realized how lucky i am. perseverance & hard work do pay.
i only have one motto this year...if anybody tells you NO, you say thank you & TRY AGAIN.
one NO means many YESes...so don't give up. Both in life & in your practice.


NAMAASTE 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment