Thursday 21 July 2011

Note to self & my new neighbour!

It's better to conquer yourself
then to win a thousand battles!






I went by the studio yesterday with my good friends Mans, Lena and their kompis Malin, we bumped into my "first" neighbour and she is thrilled that it's going to be a yoga place although she doesn't know exactly what it is. She was relieved that it's not a cafe or restaurant as it wld smell!!
I said ooohh! Don't worry we'll b hot,sweaty and half naked but we smell good!! She has plans for me already...ain't that grand??...I'm planting flowers with her nxt spring! That is truly HOT!

I'll be looking thru and finalizing the opening plans and promotions and interior hunting for the studio!
The big boys (contractors) are on holiday so I get some peace too!

HAPPY DAY!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment