Friday 2 September 2011

Do a posture a day keeps the doctor away




by the time we get into this posture I get a sense of relief coz I know that standing series is almost over & 2 minutes savasana is coming!PHEW!! but still you have the most important yoga - the floor series but it gets easier!
It's a bit like how it is with the current situation in regards with the renovation with the studio.
It is going forward but it's gravitating backwards.
I almost gotten everything sorted like booking & paying system, printing of name cards, staff members, HOTkids programming and all paper work for bank loan & account & the list goes on really....no stopping!!
I am truly blessed to be surrounded with good buddies whom I met through my years as Fru Boklund in Lund and my debut as a yoga teacher in Malmö! It really empowers me when people saw what i am made of & genuinely wanted to help me out, again I am very grateful
What goes do come!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment