Sunday 28 August 2011

www.karmicmonkis.se

the website is finally up & running  and it is on trial. take notice on the look & feel of it & don't worry about the text or the language of the text. it is on TRIAL or MOCK UP, so i/we are toying  around with different ideas. mail me some feedback, i can only get better that way.

many of you ask me about the logo, it is put together & designed by my very good buddy marianna prieto, lund's  most talented art director. she did a lot of work with lund's kulturen, volvo and the university of lund. check out her website www.mariannaprieto.com

it is a monkey drinking fr coconut, my daughter is born is the year of monkey. she is a boklund's monki & the colour is inspired by the my son who is born in the year of dragon, red is for courage & prosperity! i hope that will be the case with the studio!

we did the website on our own, mostly my hubby and my 11 yr old son. we all chip in and contribute as much as we can.

more detailed info is coming & tomorrow i am going to the bank and sort my 2 cents worth! wish me luck!!
at the mean time, please check the website out!

have a fab week ahead


No comments:

Post a Comment